ENSPEC believes that economic growth and the well-being of society are inextricably tied to the health and preservation of the environment. Accordingly, ENSPEC embraces our responsibility for environmental stewardship and are committed to integrating leading environmental practices and sustainability principles into our core business.
Through collaboration with other researchers, federal, state and local government, arborists, ecologists, conservationists, mycologists and pathologists, we will actively work to reduce the environmental impact of our business activities and to continually improve and innovate on practices aimed at:
- Researching natural antagonists
- Developing new environmentally sustainable inoculation processes
- Conserving natural resources
- Minimizing waste and pollution
- Enhancing indoor environmental quality
- Raising environmental awareness among the public and continuing to educate all people of the benefits of trees in the environment.
ENSPEC acknowledges that in many ways we, like the trees we strive to preserve, are only in the early stages of developing and implementing the many changes that will be necessary to achieve these vital goals. Nonetheless, we strongly believe that our efforts to support a healthy environment serve the interests of future generations in environmental preservation.